SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
This document provides Xpand IT’s Service Level Agreement for the following products:
- Xray for JIRA
- Xporter for JIRA
- Writeback extension for Tableau
When you create a support request through the available support channels, we will respond within 24 business hours from the time of your initial request. Our goal is to respond the majority of requests within the same business day. While Xpand IT will make reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement and it will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer or for reasons beyond Xpand IT’s control.
BUSINESS HOURS AND RESPONSE TIME
Xpand IT’s business hours are from 10 am to 6 pm CET, Monday through Friday. Our office is closed on national holidays listed on this calendar for Portugal. All support requests are answered within 24 business hours, excluding national holidays. We constantly monitor our support channels for any critical issues.
You can request support by:
- Submitting a ticket through Xray for JIRA service desk
- Submitting a ticket through Xporter for JIRA service desk
- Submitting a ticket through Writeback extension for Tableau service desk
Requests made through open forums such as Atlassian Community are monitored by our Support Team and answered on a reasonable-effort basis.
XPAND IT’S SUPPORT INCLUDES:
- Assistance with configuring Xpand IT products
- Guidelines and best practices on Xpand IT products
- Help with troubleshooting problems with Xpand IT products
- Help with issues arising out of Xpand IT product upgrades
XPAND IT’S SUPPORT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Phone support
- Product training
- Support for configurations not related to an Xpand IT product
- Help with programming for a product API
- Support in any language other than English and Portuguese.